• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

New Adobe Sign "Experience" is badly designed and missing functionality

New Here ,
Nov 21, 2019 Nov 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Before you dismiss my comments as just someone who hates change, let me explain to you why the changes to Adobe Sign have resulted in a worse experience for users, not better. Firstly, let me say that we also use another online signing system called "Signable" and it's rubbish yet you seem to have adopted all their bad design mistakes! I frequently tell Signable to learn from your interface which was perfect so why are you ruining it? These points all relate to the "manage documents" section.

1. You have removed the "view" function so now I cannot quickly check my document without downloading it.

2. I used to be able to easily see whether someone had viewed the document - now I have to click through several menus.

3. Sending a reminder used to be a single click but now I have to click through to the reminders section.

Basically, whereas everything used to be fully visible on one page, now eveything takes longer and is harder to find. Do not implement this poor design.

TOPICS
Manage documents , User interface issues

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 23, 2020 Jun 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just signed up for the free trial and I couldn't agree more!

After testing out solutions from several other vendors, the first time I logged into Adobe Sign, I was blown away. I just instinctively knew where everything was and how to do what I needed to do! It was great! I was sold, but now I'm having second thoughts...

I've been experimenting and testing for a couple of days and I had the "New Experience" as much as I hate the other vendor's offerings. The "New Experience" often requires 3-5 more clicks to find the information you're looking for, if you can even find it and if you even remember that it exists. The "Classic Experience" is classic for a reason. Just like a classic movie or a classic car, the "Classic Experince" is good. It's intuitive and it's functional and it's information density is dialed in perfectly.

Please, please, please don't implement the "New Experience"!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 04, 2020 Aug 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I agree.  I can't see which documents have reminders already set up and flowing and which ones do not without clicking on each document and then clicking on the reminder menu that pops up.  If they would add the bell like they had before to this document grid it would be an improvement!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines