• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Salesforce sandbox loads blank page

New Here ,
Oct 02, 2017 Oct 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First off, this is one of the worst forum set ups I've ever seen! Also, is there even Adobe support for Adobe Sign?? The support wizard has nothing about Adobe Sign.

Anyway, I have been a SF developer and Administrator for several years and just started using Adobe Sign (I use to use Docusign at another company I worked for). Adobe Sign works in our production org, but I am developing a few new things in our sandbox and cannot get an Adobe Sign doc to "Preview", it just loads a blank page, or "Send", it sits on a loading page a doesn't go anywhere.

I have gone through the Setup Wizard in the Admin area of Salesforce and Adobe Sign is linked to my account which is an Admin account for Adobe Sign. Any suggestions on how to solve these problems for the sandbox account?

Thank you,

Ryan

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 06, 2017 Oct 06, 2017

in the admin tab you should find a link to the Adobe Sign support portal.

Probably best done from the production org if that is linked to your adobe sign account.

As for the issue ensure you have installed the most recent version from the app exchange and followed the install guide: available on this link

Integration reference guides | Adobe Sign

Also check if this setting is enabled under develop>custom settings>adobe sign settings:

"Hide Sidebar for Agreement Editor Page"

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 06, 2017 Oct 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

in the admin tab you should find a link to the Adobe Sign support portal.

Probably best done from the production org if that is linked to your adobe sign account.

As for the issue ensure you have installed the most recent version from the app exchange and followed the install guide: available on this link

Integration reference guides | Adobe Sign

Also check if this setting is enabled under develop>custom settings>adobe sign settings:

"Hide Sidebar for Agreement Editor Page"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines