• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Signature Strip

New Here ,
Feb 10, 2016 Feb 10, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried sending a document for esigning and, although I click and drag the signature block to it's required location, it was still placed at the end of the document where there is not a signature strip, which renders the signature useless. Please help. This has already cost me 2 documents.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 10, 2016 Feb 10, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Richard,

How many signers are required in this transaction? Make sure you place signature field for each signer and also, double click and check roles if they are assigned to correct signers.

Regards,

-Rijul

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 11, 2016 Feb 11, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Rijul,

Thank you so much for your response. I only needed the recipient to sign the document. I click and dragged the signature block just fine, but could not review or look at the document the receiver would get like in the tutorial. Tutorial did not explain how to get to that point. Furthermore, it was the document sent to my email that made me panic, because the signature block was not visible. What I did notice, however, was a request for recipient's signature and email at the very end of the 4 page document. This location would have made the signature invalid.Nevertheless, all turned out well. When I received notice that the document had been signed. The signature WAS in the correct location. So, if I understand you correctly, I can verify the placement of the fields by double clicking them or by double clicking the document I'm working on? Cordially, 

Richard Martinez

To: Richard Martinez <martinezr20@yahoo.com>

Sent: Wednesday, February 10, 2016 11:31 PM

Subject: Signature Strip

Signature Strip

created by Rijul Raj Khurana in Document Cloud eSign services - View the full discussionHello Richard, How many signers are required in this transaction? Make sure you place signature field for each signer and also, double click and check roles if they are assigned to correct signers. Regards, -Rijul If the reply above answers your question, please take a moment to mark this answer as correct by visiting: https://forums.adobe.com/message/8485311#8485311 and clicking ‘Correct’ below the answer Replies to this message go to everyone subscribed to this thread, not directly to the person who posted the message. To post a reply, either reply to this email or visit the message page: Please note that the Adobe Forums do not accept email attachments. If you want to embed an image in your message please visit the thread in the forum and click the camera icon: https://forums.adobe.com/message/8485311#8485311 To unsubscribe from this thread, please visit the message page at , click "Following" at the top right, & "Stop Following" Start a new discussion in Document Cloud eSign services by email or at Adobe Community For more information about maintaining your forum email notifications please go to https://forums.adobe.com/thread/1516624.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 14, 2016 Feb 14, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello Richard,

As I am able to understand, there was an additional signature block added along with field placed by you manually for a single signer? If yes, can you inbox me the document details so that I can further investigate?

Regards,

-Rijul

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines