Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Signatures of colleagues invalid after signing by myself

New Here ,
Nov 21, 2019 Nov 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

Hopefully somebody can help me with the following. We are having some documents that have been signed by colleagues. All these signatures are valid and now it is my turn to read and acknowledge the documents. If i just sign, everything works perfect and all other signatures remain valid. However, when I expand/collapse a bookmark from the bookmark pane for navigation and then sign the documen myself, all the signatures of the others become invalid. Does anybody has experience with this?

Your feedback is much appreciated!

Best regards,

Maikel

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 29, 2019 Nov 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Maikel,

Sorry for the delay in response.

As you are adding the digital signature, could you please confirm if you are using Adobe Acrobat Reader DC or Acrobat DC application?

Did you check if the issue occurs with this particular document?

It would be helpful if you can share the video of the issue occuring on your end.

Let us know if the issue is already resolved.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 02, 2019 Dec 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Meenakshi,

We are currently using Adobe Acrobat XI Pro. It is not occuring in a specific document, it happens with every document. Every time somebody wants to add his/her signature to a document that has already been signed by someone else, you are not allowed to expand/collapse the bookmarks, because the signatures become invalid after signing as a second person. Below I have added two screenshots of this issue; one with the document containing a single signature, one where I have collapsed the bookmarks and signed the document causing an invalid signature

Thanks for your help, this is much appreciated.

Regards, 

MaikelScreenshot initial signature in Adobe.JPGScreenshot second signature in Adobe.JPG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines