• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Windows 10 and MS Edge browser

New Here ,
Aug 02, 2016 Aug 02, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Will document sign work with Edge (Installed as part of upgrade to Windows 10). Currently, I can only send a doc for signature by switching from MS Edge to  Internet Explorer

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Aug 12, 2016 Aug 12, 2016

Could be a hiccup between your computer and the server. Try it again with Edge and see if it works the second time.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 06, 2016 Aug 06, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi keithg63909265

This is a web based application and works best on Google Chrome.

I will suggest you to try once to use it on other browser.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 09, 2016 Aug 09, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Many thanks

IE & Chrome work but MS Edge (another browser) doesn't. Does not make sense to me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 10, 2016 Aug 10, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Keith,

What version of MS Edge do you have? We tried on version 25.10586 and things worked as expected.

Also, if you can elaborate the exact problem you are facing, that will be really good. Do you see blank pages? Any errors? Are you able to open other websites fine? Are you able to login fine? If yes, which page has the issues in Edge?

Thanks

Sameer Puri

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 12, 2016 Aug 12, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi  Sameer

I was in Adobe Sign. Completed all the details and added signature field for intended recipient. Hit send and watched dots circle until I gave up and closed out of Adobe Sign. Logged into Adobe Sign using IE 11 and found the pdf had been parked in drafts. I opened it, checked the detail and hit send – whoosh it was delivered as it should be.

MS Edge came as part of my upgrade to Windows 10. I had Windows 7 so it was time to “get with it”. It all looks good and I have managed endless tweaks to get Windows 10 to do much of what I need to run my business.

You asked which version of MS Edge is installed. It is 25.10586.0.0

Keith

[signature deleted by host]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

MS Edge is the same version as yours

I was in Adobe Sign. Completed all the details and added signature field for intended recipient. Hit send and watched dots circle until I gave up and closed out of Adobe Sign. Logged into Adobe Sign using IE 11 and found the pdf had been parked in drafts. I opened it, checked the detail and hit send – whoosh it was delivered as it should be.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could be a hiccup between your computer and the server. Try it again with Edge and see if it works the second time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 13, 2016 Aug 13, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Many thanks - yes it appears to be a blip. Not had a blip before and, since my opening post, a great many settings have been changed within Windows 10 to resolve issues with other software that I regularly use. Hopefully, one of the changes I have made will ensure no future blips.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 13, 2016 Aug 13, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This pretty probably has nothing to do with your computer or Adobe's servers. She sometimes packets get lost and communications get dropped. The internet was designed to survive a catastrophe but not work 100% reliably.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines