Exit

80% of Images missing from the Adobe XD Document

New Here ,
Aug 09, 2020 Aug 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Guys,
My First Post Here.

I've been using Adobe XD for a Good Amount of 03 Years, I had hardly faced any issues even if there were any I knew the workaround and the solution. However, the problem I'm facing didn't have any solution online or I've been searching for the wrong Keyword.

This Document has Collaterals of a Company that I work for, and we have been using XD for Organising Everything from Catalogs to Visiting Cards to Newsletters. Everything was working fine until My Work PC Started behaving abruptly by Crashing XD leading me to Switch to my Office System.

When I open the same document on XD, 80% of Images are missing.

sagars49363157_0-1596976533453.png

sagars49363157_1-1596976543001.png

I have a backup of this Document, where I have pasted the images from, but this document is shared with many Guys and I have to keep this document updated.

sagars49363157_2-1596976885874.png

This document had an Image on the First 02 Artboards, but it has stopped appearing from the last 10 - 15 Such Launches. I have copied and pasted data from my other Backup File, but the next launch still does the same issue. 80% of my Artboard has Images in it.

Please assist if you have any solution to this annoying problem, without having to switch this and my entire team to another XD Document  

TOPICS
Data loss , Known Issue

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 10, 2020 Aug 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Sagar,

I am sorry to hear you are experiencing issue with XD file. Would you mind confirming if you have check the version history of the file as mentioned here: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/creative-cloud/help/versioning-faq.html? Please check if you are able to see the lost changes in the previous version of the file. 

We'll try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines