• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe XD 49 not showing up in Creative Cloud app for insall/update

New Here ,
Mar 28, 2022 Mar 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Our users can only download/install XD 48.0.12 from the CC app but they need 49. We can deploy 49 in a separate package but why can't users self-install? Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 28, 2022 Mar 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not that familar with deplying issues, but do they have the minimum system requirements for it? https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/system-requirements.html

For the quickest resolution, I suggest you contact Adobe tech support as this a user-based help forum, and Adobe employees do not always read and respond to everything here.

— Adobe Certified Expert & Instructor at Noble Desktop | Web Developer, Designer, InDesign Scriptor

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 29, 2022 Mar 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Greetings, Thanks. I'm using this forum because I'm curious if others are seeing XD 49.x availabe in their CC apps, like you for example. 🙂 Our computers far exceed the requirments but the "latest" XD is not available in the CC app across the board in a number of package styles / environments. I'll contact support. Thanks

Screen Shot 2022-03-29 at 9.45.57 AM.png

 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines