• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe XD closes all de time

New Here ,
Jul 29, 2021 Jul 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have problems with Adobe XD, whean I open a project it only lasts 5 minutes and then the app closes, does this happen to someone else? everything is update, maybe it is for windows? 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 30, 2021 Jul 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. Please ensure that you have updated your Windows OS to the latest version. In some of the cases this kind of issues get resolved after updating to the latest version of Windows. In case if it's already up to date and still crashing, please share a few more details like:

1. The version of XD.
  2. Is this happening on a specific file or multiple files?
  3. Please collect and share system logs by following the steps shared here https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-log-collector.html and add it to a shared location like Google Drive or DropBox and share the link through DM.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 04, 2021 Aug 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good afternoon, the bug continues, I don´t kwno what to do because I update all my sistem and uninstall and install the XD, I update the xd but the bug is there, closes maybe 5 o 3 minutes that I opened the XD... please could you please help me with these problem because I need to work...

[cid:f54c2016-f8df-4014-b60b-a9992a5445d2]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 04, 2021 Aug 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please update XD to the latest version which is 42.1 and let us know if that solves the issue or if you need any further assistance.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines