• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

adobe xd crash many times, also i have lost my files on cloud, not able to recover.

New Here ,
Nov 03, 2020 Nov 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Capture.PNGstill not loading.PNG

TOPICS
Crash on windows , Data loss

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, go to the following address assets.adobe.com, log in with your Adobe ID and check if there are all your files saved in the cloud. Also, what version of the software are you using? Does this problem only occur with files in the cloud?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi italosan,

Thank you for your reply.

Yes i have checked my files on cloud, i did't find my old files on cloud. it also not saved in my local machine. 

My XD crashed several time in a day. please help me.

This screen was come serveral times, please help me.Capture.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i also tried to download Log Collector tool still now work

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

still facing same issue, adobe crashe. also i have lost my file. please help me to solve this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 04, 2020 Nov 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried doing a fresh install of Adobe XD? In case, I recommend that you use the Creative Cloud Cleaner tool to uninstall the software and delete any corrupt files. Also, check if there are any updates available for your OS and Creative Cloud app.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear you are experiencing issue with XD. Would you mind generating the logs using this link: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/creative-cloud/kb/cc-log-collector.html and upload them to a shared location such as Creative Cloud or Dropbox and share the url with me here so that we can escalate the issue to the team for investigation? Please share the OS and XD version of your machine.

We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm getting this Crash Report window for several month now almost every time I open Adobe XD (not opening the file, but just Adobe XD itself). I always press "send report" with "include application usage" checked - I'm so used to it that I'm doing it without even noticing 😄

At least I have not lost any files because of this

I have a suspicion that it has something to do with Windows Fast Startup (or something like that, don't know the exact name of the feature), because after closing Adobe XD it almost always continues to run in the background like on this screenshot

Screenshot 2020-11-04 141425.png

I've noticed it a long time ago, because it can't install updates while it's still running in the background (even the next day), so I have to reboot my PC or kill Adobe XD process from task manager. I've mentioned earlier that I always press "send report" when it asks, but I'm not sure if it actually sends anything.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a problem Adobe can't solve, because after some time has passed since the update has released, and despite a lot of people report that, we are here, trying to figure out how can fix it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 09, 2020 Nov 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi All,

We are sorry for the frustration. We would request you to please update XD to 34.3 version and see if you're still experineicng the issue. If yes we would need your machine logs along with the OS and XD version so that they can check the root cause of the issue.

We would request you to please generate logs using the link provided in my previous post and share the logs link with us here so that we can attach it with the bug.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines