Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe XD crashes / closes on Monitor standby

New Here ,
Jul 22, 2021 Jul 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Adobe team,
I am experiencing the following issue:  XD closes / crashes on Monitor standby. 
Here's the scenario:
There is a (local) file open, the displays turns off and as soon as it it on again, XD is closed without any notification/report.
I am using XD on Windows 10.

TOPICS
Crash on windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 23, 2021 Jul 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, what version of Adobe XD are you using? Could you give me more details about the features of your computer?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 23, 2021 Jul 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi italosan,
I am honestly only starting with XD and working on my first XD projects.
Though, I didn't experience such behavior with any other tool of the Adobe CC suite.
The XD version is the Most current 42.0.22.
The machine is a Win 10 (latest update); i7 CPU 16GB RAM  (if that's what you meant with features).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 28, 2021 Jul 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, thanks for your reply. Yes, they mean all the technical specifications of your computer. It would appear to be a video card problem. have you checked if there are any updated drivers for the video card?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 05, 2021 Aug 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, do you still need help? Has your problem been solved? Keep us updated 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I've checked that the latest drivers are installed.

No changes to the issue:  after the monitor turns off ... and on again, XD just disappeared.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We're so sorry to hear about the trouble. Please ensure that you have installed the latest OS updates for Windows, as in some of the cases, it has been observed that in some cases after updating Windows, such issues get resolved. So please update Windows and uninstall XD using the Adobe Cleaner Tool and then re-install XD and let us know if this helps or if you need any further assistance.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 16, 2021 Aug 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, do you still need help? Has your problem been solved? Did you follow Rishabh Tiwari's suggestion?Keep us updated 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines