Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe XD Crashing

Community Beginner ,
Dec 11, 2017 Dec 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

This morning I updated my Adobe XD and since then the application keeps crashing when you try to open any file, new and existing.

Adobe XD version: 3.0.12.7

OSX: macOS Sierra version 10.12.6

Like the other Adobe applications I have no option to revert to another version.

Is this a Adobe XD problem or OSX problem. Everything was running perfectly until I installed the update.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Dec 14, 2017 Dec 14, 2017

HI Byron, All,

We have a fix in the works, and hope to get it out by the end of the week.

In the mean time, we have made XD 2.0 available via the Creative Cloud application.  In order to access it:

1. Open the Creative Cloud App
  2. Click the ellipsis to the right of your profile picture, then choose "Check For App Updates"
  3. In the Apps section of the Creative Cloud app, click the down arrow on the right, in the "Open" button to the right of  XC CC
  4. Select "Other Versions"
  5. Then select Install
  6. Once the install

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,
Apr 24, 2019 Apr 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Still crashes on macOS Mojave (10.14.4). Disabling WiFi and Ethernet allows the application to load. Why in the world would it crash if it's connected to the Internet? Super poor design.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines