• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe XD enterprise exporting offline index.html is just a blank page

New Here ,
Feb 27, 2020 Feb 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I am using an enterprise account for Adobe XD and I am not permitted to export/share prototypes on Creative Cloud. When I click the "export prototype" (blue button) to export offline, the index.html generated only shows a blank white page. Are there additional steps for properly packaging files for offline/ not hosted on CC export?

OS- Windows 

Browsers Tried - Crome, Firefox, ie

XD version- (27.1.12)

TOPICS
How to , Prototyping , Share or publish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 27, 2020 Feb 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I believe you are trying to view the exported prototype from the local file location. (You are performin double-click on the index file to open in he browsers). Most of the browser blocks the content used in the exported protoype when viewd locally due to some security policies.

If you put the same file on a server such as Apache, IIS or NodeJS , then it should work as expected. In Apache and IIS you may need to add few MIME types for some extensions to make it work.

let me know if you have additional questions around that.

Regards

Vivek

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 29, 2020 Oct 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

I have the same issue. Regardless which project I export locally (according to our company's policy we are not allowed to store files in CC) I see just a blank page in a browser.
Is there any other solution beside the recommended use of a server? For example tweaking the browser settings a bit?

Regards,
Uwe

Browsers: Chrome version 86, Firefox version 78

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines