Mar 18, 2022 Mar 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I try to load Adobe XD it hangs on the start screenXDcolgado.jpgitely

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , May 05, 2022 May 05, 2022

Hi there.

I have been experiencing this issue as well.
I am using windows 10 and currently have adobe XD version 50.0.12 installed. 

So far I have tried many things but the only thing that seems to work is reinstalling xd. and opening it through the start menu rather than the Creative Cloud interface.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 19, 2022 Mar 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi There,

Thank you for reaching out and sorry to hear you are facing trouble using Adobe XD.We would like to know a few more details  like-

1. The version of XD.
  2. The version of Win OS build which you are using(Type run in search tab present taskbar and type winver inside run: share the screenshot of it).
  3. The version of creative cloud.
  4. The version of Graphic driver(type dxdiag on Windows search and select the Display tab)
  5. Are you getting any blank screen while opening XD.
  6. Is it possible to share video of your Issue, so that we can Investigate from our end. 

Also we would request you to please try the below troubleshoot steps and let us know if that works-

1. Try creating a new user account on your machine and then try to launch XD. If it works, go to the previous account-.

2. Signout of Creative Cloud Desktop app

3. End all all Creative Cloud desktop app process from task manager.

4. Uninstall XD, Creative Cloud Desktop app using the Adobe Cleaner tool: https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.html.

4. Restart the machine.

5. Install Creative Cloud, XD.

If this doesn't help, once it crashed please collect the system logs so we will make sure to report the issue for investigation. Though, we would need Adobe logs and Crash dumps of your machine for investigation purposes. Please generate the logs and upload them to a shared location such as CC or Dropbox and share the URL with us here or over a PM.  We will make sure to file a feedback ticket of your machine's logs

Please let us know if you need more assistance on this. We'd be happy to help.

Thanks,

Chethan G

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 16, 2022 Apr 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have also not been able to load XD for a while now. I'm on a Mac and it freezes on launch every time and I must force quit. I tried all the suggested troubleshooting and still nothing. I have talked with others and I know I'm not the only one. What is going on?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 17, 2022 Apr 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi elizabethlada,

Thank you for contacting us and Sorry for the trouble caused, Well this is a known issue, bug has been logged from our end, and engineers are actively working on it, in future relaese you will be able to see the fixes. As of now, please follow the above mentioned steps as a workaround
Thank you 
Regards,

Ashwini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 05, 2022 May 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there.

I have been experiencing this issue as well.
I am using windows 10 and currently have adobe XD version 50.0.12 installed. 

So far I have tried many things but the only thing that seems to work is reinstalling xd. and opening it through the start menu rather than the Creative Cloud interface.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 09, 2022 May 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This worked for me! Opening via the Start Menu! Thank You! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 16, 2022 May 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 01, 2022 Jun 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

THANK YOU SO MUCH! This worked for me, and opening it from the taskbar and CC app worked thereafter, too.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 18, 2022 Nov 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I couldn't find a solution, thank you very much

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 18, 2022 Nov 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Trax27206147shsy,

Thank you for reaching out. Are you still experiencing the issue on XD 55.1 version if you open XD from the Creative Cloud Desktop app?

We would love to investigate the issue on XD 55.1 version.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 18, 2023 May 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines