• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Xd Getting Deleted Everytime i reset My Pc

Community Beginner ,
Dec 09, 2021 Dec 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello I Am A Ui Web designer I have a problem with Adobe Xd When I Reset My Computer I realize that it got deleted

I  can see it in Start Menu in Windows and it works but I can't open new files because it says update when I press update I see that adobe got deleted 

Note: I am using a multiseat program called ASTER but it was working fine till lately 
If You Have any ideas Help Me And Thanks

TOPICS
Crash on windows , Data loss , Design , Download install and licensing , Known Issue , Missing feature

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 09, 2021 Dec 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If One Has The Answer Help me and the people who are having this problem

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 03, 2022 Jan 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Grizz22170271dlrw,

We are sorry for the delay in response. Are you still experiencing the issue? We would like to know if you have installed XD from Creative Cloud Desktop app. 

If you need immediate assistance, please get in touch with us directly using our contact us page and initiate a chat with our support team.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines