• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe XD Ignore SVG viewbox

New Here ,
Nov 26, 2021 Nov 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Given that XD ignores the SVG view box, managing a XD icon library is very very painfull...

Instead of having clean Icons like I'm able to do in Figma I need to add a transparent rectangle as a background, please fix this, I'm tired of having to create special icon just for the Adobe XD.

Additionaly the icon have no use for development. So I need to have three libraries:

- 1 for Figma

- 1 for XD

- 1 for Dev

Instead of just one.

Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 26, 2021 Nov 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jorge,

We're so sorry for all the trouble. I understand your concern so let me assure you, I'll share your feedback with the Engineering team and you can do that too by voting for this request.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 05, 2024 Mar 05, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Voting is closed, but the problem is still not resolved! From 2018! Bravo Adobe, the year is 2024

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, XD is in maintaince mode and will no longer be developed....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wow! Sadness. But the deal with Figma was cancelled. Why kill XD?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

At this point, after 1+ years of no development, it is so far behind Figma is it laughable.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 10, 2024 Mar 10, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I meant the time when the decision was made to kill XD. This is about a year ago

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines