Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe XD is not displayed in my applications in CC

New Here ,
Sep 05, 2023 Sep 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Adobe XD app is not displayed in my applications in Cloud creative whereas it is in my licence on my account profile.

Does anyone has encounter the same issue? is this something known by adobe, did they make changes or you are still able to download normally as per your application list?

it's been weeks i am trying and it's my main tool..

regards

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 06, 2023 Sep 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

right now, I have the same issue

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 08, 2023 Sep 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're not the only one. See this other thread for more info on this subject. https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd-discussions/cannot-find-a-download-link-or-the-app-in-cc-for...

— Adobe Certified Expert & Instructor at Noble Desktop | Web Developer, Designer, InDesign Scriptor

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 13, 2023 Sep 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks for link

I tried the different recommended actions but none worked I was able to download a standalone version of XD but even when i link it to my account which has a CC license, it stays with basic free features and doesn't upgrade to full version

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 09, 2023 Sep 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Pretend XD is dead. Because it is. 💀

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the problem is that Adobe is not communicating clearly what happens with XD and what will they do about Figma

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

XD is dead - as Joseph said. Look elsewhere for UI/UX software. Adobe will include Figma as an Adobe-branded tool in the Creative Cloud. XD is no longer being actively developed. It is in maintenance mode.

The situation is very unsatisfactory - it's not worth starting a new project with XD - and it may be a while before Figma is available to paying Creative Cloud customers.

Maybe have a look at https://www.sketch.com/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines