Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Xd lagging and freezing A LOT.

New Here ,
May 04, 2022 May 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Team!

I just wanted to point out that since a few weeks, I've noticed a lot more of lagging and unresponsiveness in Adobe Xd. I am using windows 10 (my specs don't allow me to updat to 11) and on several machines. The lags can happen without prompt, sometimes several times a day, no matter whether I work with 1 or several files and no matter if the file is new.

Some trouble also include the lack of responsiveness when I want to modify text (component title, text in artboard, any kind of text). Are you aware of these issues? Could you do something to fix it?

TOPICS
Crash on windows , Product performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 04, 2022 May 04, 2022

Hi @leic, I see, thinking what I'd do, I'd make sure my Windows and XD is up to date (there might be still updates for windows 10 right), and if it is, I'd uninstall and reinstall XD (and maybe creative cloud app) to see if those resolve the issue and if not please let us know maybe someone else might be helpful. Have a great day!

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @leic, I see, thinking what I'd do, I'd make sure my Windows and XD is up to date (there might be still updates for windows 10 right), and if it is, I'd uninstall and reinstall XD (and maybe creative cloud app) to see if those resolve the issue and if not please let us know maybe someone else might be helpful. Have a great day!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have this exact same problem on Windows 10. I have current versions of OS and XD software. It just seems buggy on Windows. Not sure if Mac users have this problem but I end up closing out of XD at regular intervals as an unfortunate work around.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hmm I see, let's see if someone else had this problem offers a solution and hopefully in the near future with some updates issue gets resolved. And no, I'm on (although it's not a new one) a macbook and never had the issue, might be specific to Windows 10 as you guessed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines