• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ADOBE XD not creating link

New Here ,
May 17, 2021 May 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys, I am having issues creating a public link with my adobe XD, it was fine last night when I created a link for another file. My currect Mac version is 11.3.1, my adobe XD version is 40.0.22

Admin please advise, thank you

Screen Shot 2021-05-17 at 8.42.29 pm.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , May 17, 2021 May 17, 2021

@JIA YING5EF5 , It has happened to me a couple times and luckily I was able to resolve it. There are multiple reasons this could happen. Please try checking all those.

1. Check if your system internet proxies are set right.
  2. Quit Adobe XD and Sign-out of Adobe CC completely. Log back into Adobe CC. (If you see some issues logging back in , then its something to do with you internet proxies or your network).
  3. Update your Adobe XD to latest version from Adobe CC.
  4. If the above 3 steps dont work for you then

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 18, 2021 May 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi all, I tried creating a new file and have no problem creating a public link, however when I tried to create the link for my existing file, it still doesnt work, is there anything to do with my images? Thanks all

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@JIA YING5EF5 , It has happened to me a couple times and luckily I was able to resolve it. There are multiple reasons this could happen. Please try checking all those.

1. Check if your system internet proxies are set right.
  2. Quit Adobe XD and Sign-out of Adobe CC completely. Log back into Adobe CC. (If you see some issues logging back in , then its something to do with you internet proxies or your network).
  3. Update your Adobe XD to latest version from Adobe CC.
  4. If the above 3 steps dont work for you then please check out the entire thread as shared by @italosan  in his comment.

Basically if you were able to create the link yesterday and not today, then its not an inherent issue but rahter a connectivity/reachability issue. Hence my solution to test out multiple aspects.

Please let us know if this works.

Thanks,   Jose

Gracias, Jose

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 18, 2021 May 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, thank you for sharing your solution with the whole community. Jia, keep us updated.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines