Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe XD Not Responding / Can't create new files

New Here ,
Apr 27, 2022 Apr 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, 

Hoping someone can help me as this has been driving me crazy for a couple days now. 

Basically my adobe XD won't start up. I get to this page and then the rainbow wheel just spins and it says not responding. I was using the latest version. I tried reverting to an older version to see if that helped, no luck. I also tried using the Adobe Cleaner to remove the app and reinstall it but it also didn't work. 

Screenshot 2022-04-27 at 16.19.38.png

Strangely I can open and work on files that I made before with not problem other than the Export > To After Effects function being greyed out which I used to use regularly. So the main problem appears to be with creating new files.

I am using Mac OS Monterey version 12.1

Thankful for any help anyone can provide, it's rather frustrating.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 27, 2022 Apr 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi emmam,

I am sorry to hear you ran into trouble while opening XD. Sign out of XD and Adobe CC Desktop app. Close CoreSync and all Adobe related processes from Task Manager/Activity Monitor. Sign back in on Adobe CC Desktop app and launch Adobe XD from there and check again if it works or not.

We will try our best to help.

Regards,

Deepika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 28, 2022 Apr 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Deepika5FDD , 

Thanks for your help, unfortunately this didn't work. I have the same issue when XD opens. Still not responding and can't get past the first launch screen because the rainbow wheel is just spinning the whole time. 

Best, 

Emma 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 28, 2022 Apr 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi emmam,

For few customers, the issue got fixed after trying these solutions-

1. Formatting hard disk and reinstalling BigSur. 

2. Uninstall XD, Close Adobe tasks, Delete all XD related files, Reinstall, create a new profile then it worked.

If you still face issues after trying any of the above solutions, please share the details asked below to investigate the issue.  

• Please generate the logs using this link: https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-log-collector.html 
  • Once the logs are generated, please upload them to a shared location such as Creative Cloud or Dropbox and share the URL with me over a private message. 
  • Share the OS and XD versions of your machine and approximate local date and time it happened.

We will try our best to help.

Regards,

Deepika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines