• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Xd older versions

New Here ,
Sep 19, 2020 Sep 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, i have notebook that have good specs, but small storage. I cant upgrade to new windows 10. I downloaded XD installer and it says i nedd windows version 1709, but i have 1703. Can i get older version somewhere? Thanks

TOPICS
Download install and licensing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 21, 2020 Sep 21, 2020

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. We can only download the latest version of XD and the one prior to the current version and as per the minimum system requirement(https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/user-guide.html/in/xd/system-requirements.ug.html), the Windos Operating system build should be Version 1709 (build 10.0.16299) or later. 

Feel free to reach out if you have any other questions or issues in the future.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 21, 2020 Sep 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. We can only download the latest version of XD and the one prior to the current version and as per the minimum system requirement(https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/user-guide.html/in/xd/system-requirements.ug.html), the Windos Operating system build should be Version 1709 (build 10.0.16299) or later. 

Feel free to reach out if you have any other questions or issues in the future.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 31, 2022 Jul 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

mine is 1709 but still cant able to download

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines