• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe XD Preview crops my video

New Here ,
May 20, 2022 May 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have imported a video to my prototype. As soon as I preview it the video works fine, except the video gets cropped a bit, unscaled. Which makes it look very weird. 

Am I doing something wrong?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 27, 2022 May 27, 2022

Hi @Baris5C0A,

Thank you for reaching out. There are a couple of possibilities that may lead to this situation. 

• The viewport height could be lesser than the height of the video or its position. 
  • The artboards are not of the same size. 
  • Check orientation, is the artboard a portrait and the video is landscape or the other way around? 

Here is a similar thread that you can check, https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd-discussions/why-is-my-adobe-xd-preview-is-looking-small/m-p/11337544

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
May 27, 2022 May 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Baris5C0A,

Thank you for reaching out. There are a couple of possibilities that may lead to this situation. 

• The viewport height could be lesser than the height of the video or its position. 
  • The artboards are not of the same size. 
  • Check orientation, is the artboard a portrait and the video is landscape or the other way around? 

Here is a similar thread that you can check, https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd-discussions/why-is-my-adobe-xd-preview-is-looking-small/m-p/...

Please update this discussion if you need further assistance. 

Thanks,

Atul_Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines