• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe XD - Share link anyone with password - Adobe credentials required to signin?

Community Beginner ,
Feb 28, 2022 Feb 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear team.

If I share my prototype for anyone with the link then my demo and the sound speech playback work perfectly well.

However if I do share the same demo with a password required, then I do have a pop-up message asking to sining in order to have the sound working. 

It seems the person I will share my link with, need to have Adobe account and therefore credentials? is there a way around it so any client can just signin with their email address (pro and perso) without necessarly having an Adobe account?
Thank you!

Sabrina

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 01, 2022 Mar 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey there, if I remember correctly anytime you have a voice / speech functionality on a prototype it will require an Adobe account to have these features when viewing. It's exclusively for the voice recognition I think, due to some privacy policies / concerns from Adobe. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the prompt reply!

Yes, indeed I am using the speech playback on my prototype. 

Quick question: this functionnality works when you share the link wih anyone so it means there are less restrictions with this sharing mode? (was able to log from another device without sining with an Adobe account).

Sabrina

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out and sorry for the trouble. you have a voice / speech functionality on a prototype it will require an Adobe account to have these features when viewing and if you are using other than Adobe account it will allow to login and by default Adobe account will be created for that.

Please let us know if you need more assistance on this. We'd be happy to help. 

Thanks,

Madhumati

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines