Why is adobe xd stuck on the launch screen? after every 2 days I need to uninstall and then reinstall. why Adobe can't find this issue and solve it. I have checked all the updates for Windows, graphic drivers, and xd updates. I have everything updated.
and this link doesn't help because whatever step shown is not working the same way.
please let me know if somebody knows a real solution.
Thank you for reaching out and sorry to hear you are facing trouble using Adobe XD.We would like to know a few more details like-
Also we would request you to please try the below troubleshoot steps and let us know if that works-
1. Try creating a new user account on your machine and then try to launch XD. If it works, go to the previous account-.
2. Signout of Creative Cloud Desktop app
3. End all all Creative Cloud desktop app process from task manager.
4. Uninstall XD, Creative Cloud Desktop app using the Adobe Cleaner tool: https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.html.
4. Restart the machine.
5. Install Creative Cloud, XD.
If this doesn't help, once it crashed please collect the system logs so we will make sure to report the issue for investigation. Though, we would need Adobe logs and Crash dumps of your machine for investigation purposes. Please generate the logs and upload them to a shared location such as CC or Dropbox and share the URL with us here or over a PM. We will make sure to file a feedback ticket of your machine's logs
Please let us know if you need more assistance on this. We'd be happy to help.