Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe XD webpage pulldown menu not working while previewing

New Here ,
Feb 23, 2022 Feb 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All

I have a issue in Adobe XD.  I use XD to create webpages, in the main page, I have several links such as Introduction, Projects, Teams, Contact us.  and in the Projects link I create a webpage that have several links of my products.

So when in the Preview function of XD, when I click the Project it will show a pulldown menu shows those Products and when you click each products you can go to each webpage.

But, when I export the XD to html files, and I open the main page with Edge, Firefox or Chrome, when I click the Project link, it will never show the pulldown menu...

Is there any one can help me to fix this issue , please , I have working on this for over one month.

Very appreciated.

Kasei

{Renamed By MOD}

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 23, 2022 Feb 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, Kasei 🙂

It seems that you're having an issue with some Plugin that you're using to export a layout from Adobe Xd to html, as Xd doesn't offer this function natively. Is that correct? If so, which plugin are you using?

Generally, you should contact the plugin creator for support, but hopefully someone here has used it and might be able to help with some tips.

You can also post a screenshot of the problematic element, so we can better see what your set up is.

As a final note - exporting html from Xd through plugins is unreliable in most cases, as they might not interpret your layers correctly, so the best practice would always be to code the website manually from scratch, based on your prototype, or to get a professional frontend developer to take care of that 🙂 In some simpler scenarios you might be able to achieve it with builder tools like Webflow, wordpress plugins, or similar.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 25, 2022 Feb 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Spas

thank you for your reply.

I have attached the screen shot, of XD and I can click the menu,  and html file, but no menu when I click it.

And also the addon in XD.

can you please help me fix this issue.

Thank you

Kasei

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines