• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

After update 42.0.22.11 x64 "Time" Interactions Fail

Community Beginner ,
Jul 23, 2021 Jul 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a 264 MB XD presentation I've been working on for 4 months, so I hope there is a fix for this issue.

After updating, all of the "time" triggers on the slides no longer function. When I click a button that takes me to that slide, it stops. It should auto advance with the trigger of "time", 0s lag, and auto-animate for 1s.

Thanks,

Chris

TOPICS
Product performance , Prototyping

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Chris,

We're so sorry to hear about the trouble. Will it be possible for you to share the affected XD file with us for testing? We'll also need the published link and a small video of what exactly is happening at your end. We'll try our best to help you with this.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rishabh,

Thanks for the reply. I'm happy to share the files, but not publicly. Is there a way for me to reach you otherwise? You may reach me directly with my account's associated email address if you need to. 

Thanks,

Chris

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sure Chris, you can click on my name, and then you can send it through the DM.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines