• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

All the XD cloud doc services are currently down

Community Beginner ,
May 20, 2020 May 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Getting the something went wrong error from my links. 

<The Title was renamed by moderator>

TOPICS
Product performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 20, 2020 May 20, 2020

The issue causing impact has been resolved and all impacted services are currently operating normally. Let us know if you continue to face issues.

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is unbelievable. Entire workflow for the last 2 hours has halted because creative cloud is down.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

We’re currently seeing issues with some of our services that run on AWS. Our teams are working urgently to get back online as soon as possible. Stay tuned here for updates: https://adobe.ly/2xSSmlE. Hope it will be fixed soon.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having issues with saving files, and uploading or updating prototypes. Every file I open in XD is stuck saving and never saves even blank file. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Everytime I try to update the link or make new link with my xd file; the file loads till 50% and it gives me error message of 40:63

Please let us know how to fix! 

Screen Shot 2020-05-20 at 1.38.10 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can not save, update, or create a new link. I have latest update. I have restarted. assets.adobe.com could files is just spinning.

I am working from home on wifi and VPN. 

Any suggestions? Anyone else with this problem?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Im trying to create public link without password and XD gave me this error message. More than that, when it almost 100% the loader is  going back and forth 99 80 100 90 PERCENTAGE something like that.and now stuck at 66%.

Please help. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Like others, I can't create a review link or update any existing links. Stays on 50% updated for a few minutes, crawls up to 90% and then "something went wrong" appears with error 44:63. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank for the quick fix at error just now. Now new one comes up. The scroll effet a bit jagged. Is it my monitor or XD links are behaving like that? Need advice. Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've tried all the support suggestions, appears as ERROR 44:63 and sometimes 55:63... 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I and another remote UX person are getting Error 44:63. We are working in different parts of down, but all of our company's XD files are not uploading and our clients are getting failed passwords attempts to view our work. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Experiencing the same issue here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where are you located? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My company is experiencing the same issue. We have designers on both coasts of the U.S.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sounds like it's an Adobe issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, same issue here. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been working on a project for a client. I've been co-editing with 3 other coworkers, and loving our experience so far. However, last night one of my co-editers recieved the message below. This morning after the rest of us updated our XD, we all started receiving the same message. None of us deleted the project. However, to add to the confusion, I double checked the trash in our create cloud account, and there was nothing there. I'm also unable to load the screen to see what cloud documents are still available. I also tried clicking the "save as" button in the below image, but instead of letting me save a copy of this project it gave me a quick error message then closed all of my XD windows. I'm not sure what else I can try besides clicking the "discard changes" button. I'm not sure how much work we'll loose if I do that. I would rather find where my file disappeared to. Is there something else I can do? Help!Screen Shot 2020-05-20 at 2.37.33 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have also just experienced the same error, with very similar circumstances. I am also working collaboratively (3 people) on a Cloud based Adobe XD file. The file has become slower and slower to work with over the past few weeks, with the file taking prohibitevly long to save and intrupting our ability to work properly.

I have tried to open the document numerous times this evening and recieved the same 'Document unavailable' message and the subsequent error  below 'CloudDocConflictCommands.…" before XD quits entirely.

I urgently need this to be resolved. All help and advice greatly welcome!

   

Screenshot 2020-05-20 at 21.59.39.jpg

Screenshot 2020-05-20 at 22.02.27.jpg

Screenshot 2020-05-20 at 21.58.16.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unable to generate cloud link. Is this an issue just with me or evrryone? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yup is broke 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Damn!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yup. The daily downtime for XD is currenly happening. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Updating XD Share link - error 44:63 

Pic provided

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I was editing some files on Adobe xd the last version and suddenly it stopped working, besides the files we share on creative cloud don't appear , and my co workers have the same problem we would to like if it is something happening with Adobe today ...?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The issue causing impact has been resolved and all impacted services are currently operating normally. Let us know if you continue to face issues.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 
I am still experiencing issues with my sharing for development feature. 
Since last weekend, the file cannot be shared for development, it will just be stuck at 0%. 
The last time that i was able to share that file was early last week. 
Tried with offline version and wasn't able to share either. 

Please do advice on what to do with this. Really need to get this working as the client has been waiting for almost a week.

Thank you! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines