• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Authentication Error Visual Studio Code

Community Beginner ,
Oct 17, 2022 Oct 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having a problem I have seen other people is having and have not being able to solve it in any channel. Adobe Technical Support Team shoul be more aware of this since this is for example other people would prefer Figma over Adobe... 

When you want to authenticate in Visual Studio Code in the plug in 

unaversionbeta_1-1666022982181.png

Then you log in normally and then you are asked for permissions in the Adobe landing page 

unaversionbeta_3-1666023060738.png

Then you clic allow access and nothing happens!! It stays that way and nothing happens in Visual Studio Code. I raised a chat for Support and they said that they could not help since this is on Visual Studio Code and they can only offer support on the software itself. My opinion is that Adobe should not be putting in the market plug ins with authentication problems (other people is having the same issue and they should have had a tutorial for this by now!!) How frustrating! 

unaversionbeta_4-1666023109421.png

TOPICS
Plug-ins , Product performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 17, 2022 Oct 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @unaversionbeta,

We are sorry for the trouble. Could you please share the version of XD and the operating system you're working on? Are you on an Individual, Teams, or Enterprise account?

We are checking with our plugin developer team regarding this issue, and we'll keep you posted with the update. In the meanwhile, please share the above details for investigation purposes.

We'll try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 12, 2023 Apr 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Any resolution to this? I'm having the exact same problem. Very frustrating. I'm trying hard to buy into the whole ecosystem of managed design tokens, why is it so painful Adobe?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines