• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

auto animate components?

New Here ,
Jul 07, 2023 Jul 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

why XD doesn't have auto animation option for Components Like other platforms we can animate a component and use in the artboard the componenet auto animates without any interaction.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 07, 2023 Jul 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi artistwasim@gmail.com, yes unfortunately in order for that to happen, you need to be able to use time transition between component states, in XD we don't have that. It makes more sense to switch to Figma, since you can do that in also with "after delay" (and setting it to 1 milisecond, since you cannot enter 0), as you might already know. (As I said you might already know how to do it in Figma but if you don't, here's a shameless plug: https://youtu.be/H0eP6yVlqMI?t=136 for some demonstration, from my channel 🙂) Since XD is in support only mode and new features are not going to be developed, wanted to share my opinion. Happy designing!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines