• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Bug report:

Explorer ,
Jan 23, 2024 Jan 23, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

CMD + Tilde used to be able to toggle through open files as well as an open PREVIEW. Now if you have a preview window open, it will not toggle between files. Very frustrating and not sure when it broke but it would be within the last two months.

TOPICS
Product performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 24, 2024 Jan 24, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @dianat19225747,

Thank you for reaching out. I can't reproduce the issue on the latest version of InDesign 19.1 and macOS Ventura 13.3. Can you confirm the version of InDesign & OS so that we can check. We'll try our best to assist.

Thanks

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 30, 2024 Jan 30, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Rishabh,

I posted this under the Adobe XD discussion channel so I forgot to mention the app the problem is happening on. It is happening on the most recent version of XD on the latest Sonoma OS. Thank you! 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines