• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Bug with the color picker

Explorer ,
Jul 31, 2022 Jul 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a weird bug with the color picker. I have a MacBook pro mid-2017, and this bug is only happening with my external display (Philips 4k phl 288e2).
Basically, if I have an element with a certain color, and I use the color picker the pick its color and apply it to another element, the result is not the same color. I'll get a less saturated color with less saturation.
if I move adobe xd to my MacBook display, it is fine. I only get this bug with my external display.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 01, 2022 Aug 01, 2022

Hi @Alon_Lu,

Thank you for reaching out. In addition to what our expert Akin has suggested, please also ensure that you have the SRGB profile set for colors on your monitor.

Let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Aug 01, 2022 Aug 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Alon_Lu, I'd suggest trying @HARSHIKA_VERMA's suggestion as in the conversation here: https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd-discussions/the-color-picker-issue/td-p/11452237 :

"

Hi there,

We are sorry for the delay in response. Would you mind sharing the screenshot of your about XD info page? Have you tried signing out of XD and Creative Cloud app, restart the machine and then sign back in? Is it happening with every file or with  a specific file? Please check if any antivirus is causing the issue.

We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika"

Info about XD can be seen clicking the XD next to the Apple icon at top left and selecting the About XD option. Hope this helps!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 01, 2022 Aug 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Alon_Lu,

Thank you for reaching out. In addition to what our expert Akin has suggested, please also ensure that you have the SRGB profile set for colors on your monitor.

Let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines