Does adobe XD have pages for seperate sets of artboards? If not, why?
<Title renamed by moderator>
It does not. Because Adobe.
After almost 3 months of full time work in XD, I started a new project in Sketch. I almost forgot how much better it is for product design in nearly every way.
XD is a usability and efficiency nightmare.
I am a Sketch user and was trying Figma. Sketch has the best organization by far. I like XD for prototyping. It could be great! XD needs the simple things:
1. The cursor turns to an arrow automatically like Sketch. I hate having to remember to press V.
2. Having ability to add pages (big one)
3. Treating symbols better like Sketch without jumping around too much (organization is much better in Sketch) I don't want my components all on the same page as my design.
4. Ability to reverse zooming in (should have a preferences option for this).
5. Would love import component option icon
Completely agree. The inability to link pages/files that belong to a single project is a huge issue in XD. Perhaps the Adobe PMs should prio this, since it has been a feature asked a lot within the community in the past years.
Also adding to your list:
6. Paste to Replace functionality
Glad I'm not the only one. New-ish job only relies on Adobe. With a Sketch background I feel like I'm trying to operate in a 15 year old application. No pages, libraries is absurdly placed at the bottom left, tabs aren't a thing. How hard is this stuff Adobe? Figma and Sketch are easily light years ahead now.
Figma is way better. I would make the switch
We understand your concern, and thanks for sharing your feedback. We are aware that this is one of the top voted features here: Multiple pages (separate sets of artboards) – Adobe XD Feedback : Feature Requests & Bugs.
We will make sure to share your feedback with the team to make improvements in the future. Meanwhile, please upvote the request if you haven't done it yet.
We are sorry for the inconvenience.