• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can anybody tell why i can't use the "share" in adobe xd cc ?

New Here ,
Apr 17, 2019 Apr 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

as the title said,

after i finished my desgin,i wanna share it with the link . but when i click "share" button , it will show me something wrong .

does anybody met this issue before ?

thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 18, 2019 Apr 18, 2019

Your organization does not have access to Creative Cloud services. Services may not be available in your locale, or your IT administrator has chosen to disable services. Anyway, I suggest you consult this web page: https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/cannot-use-share-feature.html

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Apr 18, 2019 Apr 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had it when my company blocked that feature.

But for now it's unlock but I can only share it with the person of my company.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 18, 2019 Apr 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your organization does not have access to Creative Cloud services. Services may not be available in your locale, or your IT administrator has chosen to disable services. Anyway, I suggest you consult this web page: https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/cannot-use-share-feature.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 26, 2022 Oct 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good afternoon,

I seem to running into this issue with XD on my account, only my CC subscription is an Creative Cloud Individual one, not controlled by anyone else. 

I first saw this issue crop up on Monday 24th Oct 2022 and it still persists.  It was working Monday morning and then stopped all of a sudden before miday (GMT).

Any help to resolve this would be appreciated.  Thanks.

XD version 55.0.12 on Windows 11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @James K Fox,

We are sorry to hear you're having trouble sharing in XD. This is a known issue, and the team is investigating it. As a workaround, could you please try signing out of XD, Creative Cloud Desktop app, restarting the machine, and then signing back in?

Let us know if that works for you. We'll keep you posted on the bug.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your reply Harshika.  I shall try signing out of XD & restarting

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After signing out of Adobe CC and restarting my machine, I can now see my sharing panel and options again.  Thanks for the help Harshika.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Awesome. Glad to hear you're able to workaround the solution. We will keep you posted on the update.

Let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 17, 2022 Nov 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @James K Fox,

Thank you for being patient. It looks like the issue seems to be fixed in XD 55.1 version. Please update and let us know if that works.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines