Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can I freehand draw in Adobe XD?

May 09, 2020 May 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After brainstorming, I generally have an idea of what to put on an Android artboard in Adobe XD. But sometimes I forget some of the elements after a few minutes. To solve this problem, I want to be able to quickly just drawn a rough freehand sketch on the artboard of the final result with the elements that I had in mind. This would help me keep a reference of all the elements during the design process. Is this possible with a plugin or something? Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 10, 2020 May 10, 2020

Hi, I'm sorry but at the moment there is no way to draw on Adobe XD. What I can advise you is to use pen and paper, two foolproof tools 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
May 10, 2020 May 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I'm sorry but at the moment there is no way to draw on Adobe XD. What I can advise you is to use pen and paper, two foolproof tools 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the suggestion. 😉

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ideate Visually Anywhere with the Whiteboard Plugin for Adobe XD

You can use a new Waitboard plugin

https://theblog.adobe.com/ideate-visually-anywhere-with-the-whiteboard-plugin-for-adobe-xd/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for this! I'll check out the plugin.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 03, 2021 Feb 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Now that teams are remote (covid), being able to hand draw and sketch collaboratively, not just on pen and paper, is key. We can do this in Miro then paste into XD to create fast versions of paper prototypes - but why not just let us hand sketch in XD directly?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines