• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can not download file from the cloud

New Here ,
Dec 20, 2022 Dec 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone, I recorded my XD file on the cloud a month ago. Today I want to modify some things, and I see that now on I can only open or delete this file ! However I can still see I m the owner, and the url is still working. Anyone know what to do ? Please help .. 

TOPICS
Data loss

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 20, 2022 Dec 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It sounds like you're looking at your published content instead of the Adobe XD file from https://assets.adobe.com/links where you'll only see this published document in your links.

To make changes, you would need to go to https://assets.adobe.com/cloud-documents to find your XDC file--unless you saved it locally to your computer. Then you would open that file in Adobe XD to make changes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 21, 2022 Dec 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Myra, thanks for your answer. The wired thing is that when I go to published content I see the file (and I see that I m the owner) but when I go to your second link, (all record all my documents online) I can't find it... 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines