Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't co-edit on XD for my school project

New Here ,
Oct 25, 2021 Oct 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello there.

I've recently installed the creative cloud on my Microsoft Surface to co-work on a XD project with 3 other people in my class. It won't work for me, although I removed and re-installed XD again. Is there any way to fix it because it's very urgent and we have to get it done by the end of the week!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 25, 2021 Oct 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. Please ensure that you are signed in with the same email address on which you have been invited. In case if you are signed in with the correct email address, please try the steps shared below:

• Sign out of XD & CC Desktop app.
  • Close CoreSync and all Adobe related processes from the Task Manager/Activity Monitor.
  • Reboot the computer.
  • Sign back in on the CC Desktop app and launch XD from there.

Let us know if this helps or if you need any further assistance.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 26, 2021 Oct 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, thank you for the quick reply.

I have been invited by the same email I signed in. 

What exactly do you mean with "reboot"? You mean tturng it off and turn it on  again or reboot the entire computer??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 26, 2021 Oct 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, please close CoreSync and other Adobe related processes and then re-start the computer and let us know if that helps or if you need any further assistance.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines