• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't input custom transition duration.

Explorer ,
May 12, 2021 May 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I was enjoying new collaboration with my team. Everything was working fine for the first hour and then XD stopped letting me input transition duration manually. I can only use the dropdown to select 0.2, 0,4 0,6 and so on, but when I type a number myself and press enter or click away like I always did, it resets back to the previous number. It pretty much made me unable to work on the project that I have to finish today...

I tried:

- Restarting

- Reinstalling XD

- Reinstalling CC

- Different files

Nothing works. I'm on WIN machine. My team mate that works on Mac doesn't have this issue on the same files. Also with this the whole app started to lag every now and then, totally stopping me from doing anything.

TOPICS
Crash on windows , Design , Product performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A little bit of an update...the whole app became unusable. As soon as I go into PROTOTYPE and click on anything, my PC starts to sweat and the whole app pretty much stops for 20 seconds or so. I never had this issue before the update.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have no idea how to edit the topic so I'll post another update. ADOBE COLLABORATION SERVICE process is breaking XD. After shutting it down in background processes in windows, my app doesn't stop and crash and I can edit stuff. Funny enough the collaboration works without that service....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines