• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot access XD

New Here ,
Jul 02, 2023 Jul 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm going to rant for a moment, so please just indulge me. So I am working through the XD portion of the Coursera Google UX/UI course and I went to work on my assignment today only to find that it says my XD trial has expired and  evidently, XD is no longer available to use as a single app, and it doens't even appear to be part of the all app plan anymore either. Fortunately there is a plugin to transfer the file over to Figma, but it looks like I am going to have to rebuild every component and interactive element and  redo every prototype connection. That's such a gut punch, as the project was about 99% complete and all I had to do was clean up a few elements. Everything I've read about Adobe supporting existing users appears to be rubbish. End rant.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 06, 2023 Jul 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Xd's fate is in a bit of a limbo right now, but the frustration is completely understandable. The app is only available through the all-app plans right now. I expect there to be a more official Xd to Figma solution at some point, but as the acquisition process is still ongoing, so it's probably too early for them to release.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines