• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

cannot create this link because storage is full, nothing works

New Here ,
Mar 14, 2022 Mar 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

tried logging out and back in, tried to force end all adobe related processes in the windows task manager, tried to end all sessions in my adobe account, tried restarting the PC, nothing works. Very frustrating.

Like others, I have only used a very small part of my cloud storage. single digit number of files on the cloud. Surely this is not about storage? Is there anyone from Adobe on this forum who can talk to the engineering team to PR this issue?

I have viewed all other posts here about this issue.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 16, 2022 Mar 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @ronald22219445qneu ,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. Please ensure that you are on the latest version of XD which is v49. In case if you are already on the latest version, please try the steps shared below:

1. Sign out of XD & Creative Cloud Desktop app.
  2. Close CoreSync and all Adobe-related processes from the Task Manager/Activity Monitor.
  3. Reboot the system.
  4. Sign back in on the CC Desktop app and launch XD from there and check again.

If this doesn't work, share a screenshot of the About XD info page and is it happening with a specific file or multiple files?

Regards

Rishabh 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 08, 2023 May 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm having the same issue, I tried to apply that solution and it still no working. 

How I can continue?

Lirios29776870acko_0-1683530110267.png

Thanks, 

L.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines