• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CEPHtmlEngine Helper draining Battery + overloading Macbook with no applications running

Community Beginner ,
Apr 04, 2022 Apr 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Every since I closed Xd my Macbook went absolutely crazy with the fan loudness and speed. The battery was about 5 times faster then when I am rendering multiple videos, 3D-images, exporting Photoshop and am using 4 Adobe Applications at the same time. Is this some sort of background-rendering done for other adobe clients on my hardware without my consent? Once I let the fan run for 3 hours and nothing was changing for the better I just force closed all these 3 CEPHtmlEngine Helper processes and instantly the fan noise cooled down and the battery is not draining within literally minutes! What's up with this?Bildschirmfoto 2022-04-04 um 15.34.57.png

Bildschirmfoto 2022-04-04 um 15.39.42.pngThe insane battery drainage from these 3 processes while all adobe programms have been closed already

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 09, 2022 May 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Andreas23887137hv9h,

We are sorry for the delay in response. We would like to follow up on your issue. Are you still experiencing the issue? If yes, we would request you to please get in touch with us directly using our contact us page so that we can help you directly.

We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 10, 2022 May 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines