• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Change language settings in Adobe XD for Windows and Mac OS

New Here ,
Feb 13, 2019 Feb 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The new update did change my language from english to spanish (i live in the Dominican) but i want to keep it in english...so why you didn´t ask for that, i hate having the programs in spanish... so there will be a solution for that ?

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 13, 2019 Feb 13, 2019

I checked with the team, and they said that you can go to your OS language settings and move English above Spanish. Let me know if you need additional info.

How To Change System Language in Mac OS X - YouTube

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Apologize for your experience. Let me check with the team and get back to you.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I checked with the team, and they said that you can go to your OS language settings and move English above Spanish. Let me know if you need additional info.

How To Change System Language in Mac OS X - YouTube

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 15, 2019 Feb 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, this also happened to me I`m a Windows User and I have English on eveyrthing, it still does not work. For some reason its making me use the language from where I live (portugal).

I even have United Kingdom as contry on my settings, and English as language for my OS and Keyboard. Is there a way to download the previous version which does not have this language problem. Because honesly it is not ok to have to use a language that I dont want to.

I wait for your help, thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 19, 2019 Feb 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That is strange. Can you confirm that you changed the language settings of your computer using this procedure? https://www.windowscentral.com/how-properly-change-system-default-language-windows-10

If you did, and you are still having issues, I suggest getting in touch with us using this link Contact Customer Care

Meanwhile, if you want to install a previous version, open your Creative Cloud Desktop app, and click the menu button corresponding to XD. Select Manage and choose 15.0 as your version.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines