Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

cloud

New Here ,
Aug 23, 2021 Aug 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Issue: Trouble saving document to the cloud  

When I try to save a document to the cloud, in hangs on "Saving...". If I close it and open it again, it allows to open my file as if it is a cloud file, but when I open it it still says "Saving..." and I cannot share it.
If I open the Creative Cloud on the browser, it doens't list any documents. I've deleted all documents from the browser, and in the application it still shows several "cloud" documents to be opened.
I actually have a suggestion: If I have a synced file it should be available by a single click to make it as a cloud document. I've managed to save this document as a synched file, but I still cannot share it.
I wasted over 24h over this issue, I'm reaching the limits of my patience.
Please, I need help. I've deleted, changed file names, updated all softwares and did everything I could think of.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 23, 2021 Aug 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

We're so sorry to hear about the trouble. Please try the steps shared below:

1. Sign out of XD and Creative Cloud Desktop app.
  2. Close CoreSync and All Adobe related processess from the Task Manager/Activity Monitor.
  3. Reboot the computer.
  4. Sign back in on the Adobe CC Desktop app and launch XD from there.
  5. Let us know if you are able to save the file.

If it still doesn't work, please share a screenshot of the About XD info page under the XD menu option on the macOS and under the Help menu option on Windows. Also is it happening with a specific file or multiple files?

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines