• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Color picker breaks grid

New Here ,
Nov 16, 2021 Nov 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I wasn't sure if this was a known issue. I couldn't find anything on it quickly. When you're trying to change the layout color and use the color picker it breaks the layout. The layout's columns will appear over all of your board's content. This is what happened to the right board when I color picked from the board to the left. There's no way to get rid of it unesss you hit undo.

Screen Shot 2021-11-16 at 5.05.10 PM.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 16, 2021 Nov 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Thank you for posting your issue here.

It seems when you opened the color picker, somehow the opacity got increased that's why the content of the page is not visible. Please try to decrease the opacity which is there at the right side of the color picker, and check if your issue got resolved.

Let us know if it's helped.

Regards,

Abhishek Das (Adobe XD Team)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 17, 2021 Nov 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, that's not the case. The layout remains above all of the components on the board. If you take a look the layout on the right that is color picked but the opacity is down is above all of the components. Screen Shot 2021-11-17 at 9.14.10 AM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 17, 2021 Nov 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I see what you are meaning. I think I expected it to go below the components but in both cases it doesn't.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines