• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Conflict with Font awesome icon in Adobe XD

New Here ,
Jul 22, 2022 Jul 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I am facing an issue with XD, my team member and I both are using font awesome v6 and the latest application of XD, also both of us are using Mac machines.

But my team member is using blue color in icons of font awesome and in my machine, it is showing black and even I am not able to change the color, we are working on the collaborative mode.

TOPICS
Design , Product performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 22, 2022 Jul 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Amit25351177rq7r,

Thank you for reaching out. Would you mind sharing the exact version of Font Awesome installed on your machine? Have you tried using the font in a new document and let us know how it shows?

I will try my best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 04, 2023 Feb 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have this issue too. I’ve uploaded the OTF files to Adobe Cloud to use these in my apps. I’m using Fontawesome 6.2.1 and XD version 56.0.12.6 (Starter) Creative Cloud Sync 6.2.0.5

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 04, 2023 Feb 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To add a bit of extra info. When the text (icon) is selected than I can change the color, but when I deselect the text it pops back to black.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 17, 2023 Feb 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We also have the same issue in our team with the duotone icons from font awesome. We have the current versions of fa and adobe xd on macOS

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 17, 2023 Feb 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @defaultz21cxsakmsbv,

Thank you for letting us know about the issue you're experiencing with the duotone icons from Font Awesome. We're sorry to hear that you're encountering this problem.

• To better understand the issue, could you please provide us with more information, such as the specific version of Font Awesome and Adobe XD that you're using and the version of macOS that you're running?
  • Additionally, it would be helpful to share the steps you're taking when encountering the problem and if you're receiving any error messages.

With this information, we'll be able to investigate the issue further and provide you with a solution. Thank you for your patience, and we look forward to hearing back from you.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines