• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Constantly freezing

Engaged ,
Sep 09, 2022 Sep 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After I've been having ongoing issues often not being able to type either in a text box or renaming layers etc, it's now only got worse with the problem happening every five minutes. Now Xd is freezing for extended periods at a time, especially when editing text. I now have a frozen document. I can switch windows and edit a different XD document. I wish there was some focus on QA before adding bells and whistles.

TOPICS
Design , Product performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 09, 2022 Sep 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @mowglivj, sorry for the trouble. I know this isn't the first time you're reporting this :(. Can you confirm if you're experiencing this when XD is Autosaving? I think I already have your logs. Let me see if there is any progress on this one. 

Please ensure that you're using Adobe XD 54.1

Thanks,

Atul_Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Sep 12, 2022 Sep 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It happens all the time, not just when autosaving. It often stays frozen for considerable amounts of time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 15, 2022 Sep 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Same problem here, if a need to type something its freeze, sometimes I have to select other tool like square and back to tool type to try again... other situation its when I copy the hexa code, complete freeze and sometimes close the program.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines