• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

copy and paste bug

New Here ,
Feb 16, 2023 Feb 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Seit Wochen habe ich in Adobe XD den Fehler, dass nachdem XD eine Weile gelaufen ist, copy and paste von Objekten oder Objektgruppen nicht mehr funktioniert. Ein Neustart von XD behebt das Problem zwar temporär, aber nervig ist das dennoch. (Windows 10, lizensiertes XD, neueste Version)

TOPICS
Product performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi _Marsu,

does this problem occur with all files?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @_Marsu,

<Translated from English; pardon any errors.>

Es tut mir leid zu hören, dass Sie seit einigen Wochen ein Problem mit Adobe XD haben. Der Fehler, den Sie beschreiben, bei dem das Kopieren und Einfügen von Objekten oder Objektgruppen nach einer gewissen Zeit nicht mehr funktioniert, kann mehrere Ursachen haben.

Hier sind einige Schritte, die Sie versuchen können, um das Problem zu beheben:

• Aktualisieren Sie Adobe XD: Stellen Sie sicher, dass Sie die neueste Version von Adobe XD installiert haben. Ein Update kann möglicherweise Fehlerbehebungen enthalten, die das Problem lösen.

• Deaktivieren Sie Drittanbieter-Plugins: Wenn Sie Drittanbieter-Plugins installiert haben, versuchen Sie, sie zu deaktivieren, um zu sehen, ob das Problem dadurch behoben wird.
  • Entfernen Sie beschädigte Objekte: Wenn Sie bestimmte Objekte in Ihrer Datei haben, die beschädigt sind, kann dies zu Problemen führen. Versuchen Sie, diese Objekte zu entfernen oder neu zu erstellen.
  • Ãœberprüfen Sie den Arbeitsbereich: Stellen Sie sicher, dass Ihr Arbeitsbereich ordnungsgemäß konfiguriert ist. Wenn der Arbeitsbereich zu voll ist oder zu viele Elemente enthält, kann dies zu Leistungsproblemen führen.
  • Wenn keine dieser Schritte das Problem löst, können Sie Adobe Support kontaktieren, um weitere Hilfe zu erhalten.

Ich hoffe, dass Ihnen diese Schritte helfen, das Problem mit Adobe XD zu lösen. Lassen Sie es mich wissen, wenn Sie weitere Fragen oder Bedenken haben.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 21, 2023 Feb 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,
unfortunately your answer doesn't help me any further

1. The latest version of XD is installed (currently 56.1.12)
2. I don't have any third-party plugins installed
3. How do I determine that objects are corrupted?
4. Please define "workspace properly configured"?
5. When is a workspace "too full"? The problem also occurs with documents that are small (2-3 pages, few links).
As I said, it occurs after working with XD for a long time (several hours), and then also in all open documents, no matter how large they are.

Only when I restart XD does the problem no longer occur on any of the documents.

Yours sincerely,

Martin Suhr

<Personal Info Removed By Moderator>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 27, 2023 Feb 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for trying the suggested steps and sharing the info. A few more details would be helpful for further investigation.

• Could you please try copying the object or object groups in a new XD file and confirm if that works?
  • Is it possible for you to create a short video of the issue and share it with us?
  • Does that happen with all files or with a specific file?
  • Are you using a keyboard shortcut like ( CTRL+ C ) to copy and (CTRL + V) to paste or the menu option?

We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 29, 2023 Mar 29, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also get this bug for the past 2 months. Once in a while, Copy+Paste stops responding. Whether I use keyboard shortcuts, menu options, or drag & drop between 2 XD instances does not matter.
The latest version is installed.
It happens on 2 different CC accounts I use.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 07, 2023 Apr 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @id0D45 ,

We're so sorry to hear about the trouble. If it happens next time, please note the time stamp and share the system logs by following the steps shared here. We'll try our best to assist you with this.

Thanks

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines