• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Copying artboards & objects from Illustrator into XD not working with last update!

Community Beginner ,
Jan 26, 2022 Jan 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just upgraded all my Adobe applications (wish I hadn't!), and suddenly anything I copy from Illustrator into XD is losing the styling.  Colors are lost, gradients are lost, and weird groupings and extra objects and layers are created when a single one-layer object is pasted from Illustrator into XD.

Everything was working PEREFECTLY last week, and after the upgrade, pasting from Illustrator to XD  is messed up. 

See the attached PNG files.

Adobe Illustrator 2022 v: 26.0.2

Adobe XD  v: 47.0.22.9 x64, Creative Cloud Sync 5.2.0.17

macOS: 10.15.7 Catalina

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 26, 2022 Jan 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I tried the same thing with Adobe Illustrator-2021, and any copy-and-paste from Illustrator to XD, loses its styling.  However, it's different with Illustrator 2021.  The styles are lost from a shape, but it's different styles that are lost, and there are not a bunch of weird layers created.  It remains a single flat object.  See screenshot.

This is more of a bug-report.  I wasn't sure were to post it.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines