• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CSS Layout - Position Property

New Here ,
Apr 28, 2021 Apr 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This has been a complaint for quite some time now. When handing files off to Developers, they always ask for relative and absolute positioning. It's a popular item under CSS in Figma and programs like Avocode that reformat Xd to show this spec. Is there any update on adding this script in Xd or is there a way to pull this information? Attaching what Xd has and showing what Figma has. If Xd wants to be superior, it seems like a feature that should be added. 

figma.jpg

 

xd.jpg

 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 29, 2021 Apr 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

To be honest I'm surprised that any position info is included. As a designer and a developer myself, I'd never use the positioning info provided. That would often end up becoming margins, padding, etc. which are things any design app would have trouble figuring out how I want to code things. Design apps can help with some code, but those are things I as a developer need to figure out the best way I want to code up the layout. 

— Adobe Certified Expert & Instructor at Noble Desktop | Web Developer, Designer, InDesign Scriptor

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines