Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Custom Keyboard shortcuts in Adobe XD

Community Beginner ,
Apr 22, 2020 Apr 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Adobe XD team

Thank you for a wonderful program. I really love using it. However, I often find myself doing webdesign in Illustrator and even Indesign because the keyboard shortcuts is where I want them to be, and I therefor work much faster.  

Will we be able to customize keyboard shortcuts in Adobe XD any time soon?

Best regards 

Rasmus

TOPICS
Missing feature

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 22, 2020 Apr 22, 2020
Community Expert ,
Apr 22, 2020 Apr 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 16, 2021 Jun 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It's soooo frustrating! I mean people have different keyboard layouts depending on location & preference, why would this be missing in the first place?? All Adobe apps have this feature, it's absolutely essential for fast workflows (which kinda is Xds main purpose, I would guess).

In the german version (I don't know if it's any different) the keyboard shortcut for the rectangle shape is >R<, which is INSANE. Who did this?? It obviously should have been >M< as it is in pretty much every vector & pixel editing software.

I'd appreciate someone coming forward and personally apologizing to me for this... 

And on a more serious note, I really appreciate Xd and am happy if this get's fixed/added soon 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines