• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Desktop Preview Fullscreen for Windows

Community Beginner ,
Mar 26, 2022 Mar 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use XD for creating presentations but when I press Win + Shift + Enter to make Destop Preview as fullscreen as possible, a small white drop down display still appears on the top left.

I know I can use weblink to preview but I often do presentation when I'm offline.

Hope F11 key or any other shortcut will be added to turn on Fullscreen mode for Desktop Preview in Windows.

Adobe XD.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 27, 2022 Mar 27, 2022

I see, haven't checked that on windows, if this feature request is not related to what you ask: https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007-adobe-xd-feature-requests/suggestions/20341972-preview-without-window-frame You might want to create a new one there 😉 Happy designing!

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Mar 27, 2022 Mar 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I see, haven't checked that on windows, if this feature request is not related to what you ask: https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007-adobe-xd-feature-requests/suggestions/20341972-preview-w... You might want to create a new one there 😉 Happy designing!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, that's it. Thank you for the answer! 😊

When I use  Win + Shift + Enter, it's not actually turn on True Fullscreen mode (XD doesn't support this shortcut).

So, I hope Adobe will support Fullscreen Mode XD for Windows.

I just see this post and it is the same as mine

https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd-discussions/prototype-how-to-hide-the-title-bar-in-desktop-p...

K22568048sjg5_1-1648442227169.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For all XD windows user's sake!
Please, upvote feature request Fullscreen Mode for Windows

https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007-adobe-xd-feature-requests/suggestions/19411408-full-scre...

K22568048sjg5_0-1648443973431.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 28, 2022 Mar 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If can, I hope everybody also can upvote these feature requests in Feedback Hub (win 11)

Scroll bars.jpg

feedback-hub:?contextid=941&feedbackid=41e6f95c-7fa1-408b-b076-54bfff4b4d69&form=1&src=1

Desktop Preview.jpg

feedback-hub:?contextid=156&feedbackid=c5df3df9-efba-4b4e-953a-ae1110cea0fa&form=1&src=1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 25, 2022 Apr 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hope everybody will upvote the feature Install XD for Windows from Microsoft Store. If it comes true, we can use F11 to show Fullscreen on XD Windows version

K22568048sjg5_0-1650948827895.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 25, 2022 Apr 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 30, 2022 Apr 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines