• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Duplicating a flow looses prototype connections

Community Beginner ,
Nov 27, 2022 Nov 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If I duplicate a flow in XD (while in prototype mode) many, if not all, of the prototype wires linking components to other pages are lost. 

The half-assed workaround i've been using is copying the flow into a new document and then pasting it back into the working document.

After years of use, I cant find an appropraite solution that doesnt require me to manually relink all components or copy and paste to new doc. Any one know a solution or is this just another XD bug that Adobe has ignored for years? 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 01, 2022 Dec 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Bettina24132327vukq,

Thank you for reaching out, and sorry for the delay in response. I am unable to reproduce the issue on my end on a windows machine. Is it possible for you to record a video of your workflow for better understanding? Please also share the version of XD and the operating system details.

We will try our best to investigate.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines